- What is Lowell Farms Inc.?
Lowell Farms Inc. is a vertically integrated cannabis operator with cultivation, manufacturing and distribution.
- When was the Company incorporated?
Lowell Farms Inc. was incorporated in 2014.
- When did the Company become a public company?
The Company went public on April 30, 2019 as a result of a reverse takeover (RTO).
- What is an RTO?
A reverse takeover (RTO), or a reverse merger, is a type of merger whereby a private company merges with a reporting issuer to become publicly traded. It is a common avenue for accessing the Canadian capital markets.
- When is the Company's fiscal year end?
The Company's fiscal year end is December 31.
- What is the ticker symbol for Lowell Farms Inc. and on what exchange does it trade?
- Where can I get a copy of materials filed with the Canadian Securities Exchange?
Our public securities filings are available on www.sedar.com.
- How can I buy Lowell Farms Inc. stock?
Lowell Farms Inc. common stock can be bought or sold through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I buy stock directly from Lowell Farms Inc.?
No, but Lowell Farms Inc. stock can be purchased through a brokerage firm.
- Does Lowell Farms Inc. have a direct stock purchase plan?
At this time, the Company does not have a direct purchase plan.
- Does Lowell Farms Inc. pay a dividend?
The Company does not pay a dividend.
- Who is the Company's auditor?
GreenGrowth CPAs is Lowell Farms Inc. auditor.
- Who is the Company's transfer agent?
Odyssey Trust Company is the Company's transfer agent.
Odyssey Trust Company
United Kingdom Building
323 - 409 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6C 1T2
- Who can I contact regarding shareholder account-related questions?
Shareholders with questions about their holdings should contact their investment professional or our transfer agent, Odyssey Trust Company, at www.odysseycontact.com.
- How do I contact investor relations?
Please submit investor questions by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org